What is TIC
TIC stands for TOKYO Institute of Consulting, Limited.
- ・Upon request from our clients, TIC provides co-working (on-site) consulting service.
- ・Initiating new business by formulating alliance between clients, which means TIC could make difference from our competitors.
- ・Assign TIC consultants and partner consultants to each project according to consulting themes
- ・Select consultants specialized in each consulting theme tie-up.
- ・Strategic planning divisions at medium-sized companies: the divisions have challenges in organizational structures, which are a too wide range of duties and a lack of resources,
- ・Middle offices at large-sized companies (SCM dept.)： the middle offices might have a lack of departmental budget.
- ・Suggest a dynamic pricing system to meet clients’ expectations as TIC owns a lean organizational structure.
- ・Provide two kinds of strategic consulting pricing system which are retainer fee (fixed fee) and performance-based fee.
Consulting Services of TIC in Value Chain